There’s a stellar astronomical event happening this year on planet Earth.
If you love everything Irish, you’re going to love this Burlington St. Patrick’s Day event.
A long-time musician friend of mine Bruce Bird has a band called Cormac and the Colonial Boys and is putting on an event called the St. Patrick’s Day Ceili. It will feature traditional Irish music and Celtic dancing. The event will be held on St. Patrick’s Day, Saturday March 17, 2012, 1:30 p.m.-5 p.m. at Philthy McNasty’s, Upper Room, 1250 Brant Street, Burlington, Ontario.
Musicians include: Bruce Bird, guitar and mandolin; Cormac Cleary, lead vocals; Brian Sloan, keyboard; Ross Gladstone, fiddle and guitar; and Pavel Soltys, bass.
Tickets are only $10 each and kids under 13 are free. For more information: (905) 332-0151.
Since it’s happening during the day you can still enjoy the wonders of the night sky later in the evening.
See you there.
- Win Tickets To The St. Patrick’s Day Concert With Ryan Bingham (klli.radio.com)
- St. Patrick’s Day at Carney’s Tavern (timesunion.com)
- Host a St. Patrick’s Day Party For Those With a Sweet Tooth (berries.com)
- Cleveland St. Patrick’s Day Parade (q104.radio.com)
- Megan Smolenyak: St. Patrick’s Day In the White House Will Be a Family Reunion (huffingtonpost.com)
- Seven Things to Know About St. Patrick’s Day (greetingcarduniverse.com)
- St. Patrick’s Day DIY (tiedupwstring.wordpress.com)